In a quiet living area located family house with a front- and spacious backyard situated on the southeast. This spacious family house is centrally situated in relation to many amenities. For example, the shops of Loosduinen and houtwijk can be reached a short distance away. For public transport connections, both bus and tram lines (and Randstadrail) can also be found within a short walk. Grab the bike and within 10 to 15 minutes you will reach the seaside resort of Kijkduin.
The layout of this property is as follows;
Front garden, entrance of the house, hallway, staircase cabinet with meter box, toilet room with a fountain, kitchen with simple décor with a stainless steel double sink, the storage room for the central heating systemr and access to the backyard. This garden is situated on the southeast and has a large stone barn equipped with electricity and a back front.
Landing, fixed closet, old bathroom now laundry room at the front, bedroom at the frontside with access to the balcony, spacious rear bathroom (formerly a bedroom) with a bathtub, shower cabin, a fixed sink and a second toilet, bedroom situated at the back.
Landing with a fixed sink and a tilt window in the rear roof surface, bedroom with a dormer in the front and rear roof surface.
* own land
* surface of living approximately 125 m²
* floor plans present, measured based on the BBMI
* backyard situated on the southeast of approx. 10 meters deep
* wooden windows partially with double glass
* year of construction 1966
* inspection report is available
* the house needs to be modernised
* spacious storage room in the backyard
* heating by central heating system
* provisional energy label C
* additional terms of sale applicable